Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the MARTYN ELLIS website. The terms and conditions set out here govern our relationship with you and apply to your use of our website. By using our website you agree to be bound by the legally binding terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish or agree to be legally bound by them then please do not access or use the MARTYN ELLIS website. You should print a copy of these Terms & Conditions for your future reference.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and any changes will be posted on line on our website. Your continued use of the website after any such changes shall signify your agreement to and acceptance of any such changes. If you have any questions relating to our Terms & Conditions then please call or email us: 01297 445172, firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register as a user of our website you are warranting to us as follows;
A. That all personal information provided by you is true, accurate and complete in all respects and that it is up to date; and
B. You will immediately notify us of any changes to such personal information previously provided; and
C.You will not misrepresent yourself as anyone else or utilise the name of any third party or parties that you are not authorised to use. Similarly you will not use any credit or debit card or cards or any other means of payment that does not belong to you or that you are not authorised to use.
D. We provide you and other customers with access to our website strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any order placed by you is deemed to be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. We may at any time vary, modify, suspend ( either temporarily or permanently) any part or all of the website without notice and you agree and confirm that we shall not have any liability to you or any third party or parties as a result of such variation, modification and /or suspension of the website.
A. When you place an order online through our website you are representing and warranting to us;
1. You are at least 18 years of age; and
2. You have capacity to enter into a legally binding contract.
3. When you place an order online you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your order. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Your order constitutes your offer to us to buy a product or products from us. All and every order placed by our customers on line is subject to acceptance by us. Such acceptance will be given by us sending you an email that we have accepted your order by dispatching the ordered goods to you. The contract between us is made only at the time we send you an email confirming dispatch and up until that time we reserve the right not to fulfill any or all orders placed by you. In the event we are unable to dispatch all the products you have ordered the contract between us will relate solely to those products we dispatch or which we have confirmed we have dispatched.
B. We may decide not to accept your order for a variety of reasons amongst which may be the following;
1. Non availability of product from stock
2. You are not able to fulfill the criteria set out in these Terms & Conditions.
3. Our being unable to obtain appropriate authorisation for your payment.
4. A pricing or identification error of the product or products.
As a consumer you have the right to cancel a contract to purchase product(s) at any time within 15 days from the day the product(s) is or are delivered to you. In the event you choose to do so you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product(s) in accordance with our refund policy. In order to cancel a contract you must notify us in writing (which shall include email) of your intention to do so and return the product(s) to us immediately which will be at your cost and risk. We expect product(s) to be returned to us in the same condition as when they were dispatched to you. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Lost Cufflink Replacement Service
A.Your replacement cufflink may include the following;
1.Variation in size.
2.Variation in colour dispersal.
Offer is subject to change.
Lifetime Guarantee, a gift for life.
We pride ourselves being the first to on offer you the following:
Solid Glass Cufflinks: If the product design becomes compromised, it will be replaced immediately, free of all charges.
All other products are coverd for repair, free of all charge.
This lifetime guarantee, applies to the lifetime of the maker.